My morning routine:
- Quiet time with the Lord & Prayer
- Clean up the kitchen (put away clean dishes, etc.)
- Make my bed (I am terrible at)
- Morning devotional with the kids
- Get dressed and get myself ready for the day.
These things seem simple enough but I am terribly laid back about making routines and it generally does not take much for me to alter my plans for the morning. I absolutely see the benefits of being disciplined and having routine, I would love to be that way but I find that when it comes down to it, I lean towards not having a set routine and instead opt for a more laid back and freedom/spontaneous type attitude. I really want to change in that area and I believe it would be so much more beneficial to myself and the rest of the family! So for all my friends that are reading this, feel free to ask me how I am doing!