Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They are home and it has been a wonderful night!

Quick update for all of you who have been following our blog!  We waited and waited and waited at the airport and I think everyone was as much on pins and needles as I was........it seemed like forever!  Finally they came around the corner and Melody came and ran into my arms and gave me a hug.  I could not have been happier!  Then Joey let me hold him and carry him around the whole time at the airport and nuzzled his little head into my shoulder......it was great!  Melody was a little live wire and was talking with everyone,  she was excited to see her house, she loved her room and her bed.  Joey eventually smiled and laughed for me once we were home.  The kids eventually all went to sleep in the same room and we have a busy but happy house tonight!  It was wonderful to have family and friends to witness our reunion at the airport.......it really was a wondeful evening!  Thank you all for all of your love and support, I am overwhelmed in tonight in a very good way!

1 comment:

Josh and Elizabeth said...

Hi, Tim and Leala, I thought about you all day on Tuesday, just trying to imagine your reunion at the airport and the first night home! What a wonderful blessing how the kids both jumped in your arms, Leala. I'm so thankful! Chloe did that the first time I met her. As cautious and sometimes fearful as we've found she is with strangers, her actions that first day are miraculous to me. I love reading the updates and will continue to check in with your blogs. I'll also be looking for facebook pictures. :) Write more soon! Much love.