Thursday, May 29, 2008

Swim lessons........ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today at swim lessons, Kaden and Joey did excellent!  All I can say about Mia is that in addition to her previous behavior she added biting......yes, thats right....you read it correctly, she tried biting as part of her fit about being in the water.  She is terrified of the water!  She is equally terrified of shots and unfortunately I have to take her to get blood work next week......that is going to be loads of fun!  I am actually not sure if I am strong enough to restrain her.....sounds crazy I know that a 27 lb. little girl could be that difficult but this is one scrappy and strong little girl when she wants to be!

Today we had bee's in the house.....we have a hive of bees swarming in the roof and 9 of them made their way into the house.  I never realized how terrified of bees I am, but when you have bees in your house, you don't know where they are coming from and you don't know if any of your kids are allergic, its unsettling!


1 comment:

suubi said...

Along with biting, Leala neglected to say that she developed a new technique to try to get out of the pool, trying to pull mommy and the instructor's swimsuits off.